Ir al contenido principal

El regreso

La bicicleta se transforma en muchas cosas, desde haber sido rebajada a una herramienta de trabajo, en algún otro tiempo fue una cosa del pasado, esteril y vana; algunas otras ha representado el viaje en sí mismo, la ansiada liberación de los espacios cerrados, la aventura metálica rodante, el comienzo al un destino desconocido.




La muerte es el regreso a la forma de la nulidad, a esa honda fosa de la que se ha salido por un lapso, para que nosotros seamos creadores, fértiles y trascendentales; ciertas ocasiones significamos ser la vida pero también poseemos el momento de los tiempos, lo eterno dentro de un momento, somos, más que nada, un pedazo de nada temporal.


Dentro de los vaivenes de la existencia recorro el mundo, pequeño o amplio, cumplo con los minutos de las horas para pasar los días, existo con los instrumentos de mi contexto y no me detengo sino por gusto o enfermedad, entonces, cuando estoy en un remanso emocional yo sueño con ese sueño hermano de la muerte, con el regreso.

____


The return


The bicycle is transformed into many things, from having been lowered to a work tool, in some other time it was a thing of the past, sterile and vain; some others have represented the journey itself, the long-awaited liberation from closed spaces, the rolling metallic adventure, the beginning of an unknown destination.


Death is the return to the form of nullity, to that deep pit from which it has emerged for a period of time, so that we may be creative, fertile and transcendental; certain occasions we mean to be life but we also possess the moment of time, the eternal within a moment, we are, more than anything, a temporary piece of nothing.


Within the ups and downs of existence I travel the world, small or wide, I fulfill the minutes of the hours to pass the days, I exist with the instruments of my context and I do not stop except for pleasure or illness, then, when I am in a emotional haven I dream of that brother dream of death, with the return. 



 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Life under the bridge

Dawn returns in the morning, the hills do not exist, the shadow is caused by the twenty floors of the twenty buildings that are surrounding the street at dawn and dusk, the sun hardly exists either, only a couple of minutes at noon. Sidewalks on my street were narrow, the street was forked and had several dead ends, all we had was greenery, clean air and a lot of leisure time. Today, nowadays, there is no longer that of the old neighborhood. The walks are rare, the people do not know each other, the noise and dust prevail, the bicycle is a fossil of yesteryear. That is why I return from time to time a couple of times a year to that street and ride my bicycle, ring the bell and greet the neighbors, because the spirit does not change even if the body changes, things return to their initial state. And there I find myself in the middle of life and in the middle of the road, between the two sidewalks that move further and further away from each other along the length and width, I am a voice...

The good time

In the corners there are many stories, there is always an immense possibility of knowing the incredible adventures of a few or simple and flat gossip from the majority of people around. This is how I met a passing traveler, a one-day character, he was an older young man who for many years had been wandering around on his bicycle from here to there. He had come to our neighborhood over a summer, he was in the Atelier to repair his baika assembled from a wheel alignment. When the older young man, whom I do not remember his name at this time, talked about his pilgrim journeys, he did so with a certain conviction of memory, shame and pride. - I was never afraid of walking on the roads at night, - he said with that certainty of walking victorious - what I feel is an electric sensation of knowing what there is after a certain place and after another and so on forever. The family, well thank you, the slave labor, the money and the property, they are nothing to me. I am from the road, I am the...

El joven ciclista

El brillo en los ojos es una cualidad de inteligencia, de astucia, una propiedad que demuestra raciocinio. Una mirada brillante siempre demuestra temeridad, determinación, una mente dispuesta a lograr una meta. Un joven con autodeterminación se encuentra entre la rebeldía y la inexperiencia. El riesgo es constante, el peligro es cosa de todos los días, en el trabajo, el barrio, la familia. Solamente el peso de los años dejará en paz el arriesgado oficio de vivir al límite. La vejez es una joya aperlada de la vida para tener cansancio.  Pero eso no le sucederá al joven ciclista de pueblo, su vehículo era una bonita pieza pintada y armada al gusto. Rodada 20, el sillín más elevaddo que la media, manillar descuadrado, llanta gruesa atrás y delgada adelante. De tono frío el cuadro, de colores flameantes los rines, todo accesorio de color oscuro. Un medio día salió de mi vista, atravesó la calle principal como siempre, y sin saberlo, salió de la vida en dos ruedas, le arro...