Ir al contenido principal

The turn



When I was a child I heard for the first time about a great bicycle race, it was going to happen near where we lived and there was a lot of anticipation. By then the Atelier was just starting, everything was exciting and although I did not fully understand it, I felt that it was something spectacular, an event of great magnitude to remember.



Later came adolescence, between the hormones between the experiences on the edge of the maximum, between the recesses of the limits, I returned to find myself with the spectacle in the middle of the sport. I practiced road cycling, kilometers traveled a couple of days a week, accidents, achievements and failures, all around emulating the great races.


Today I discover the magnitude of the importance of things in a different way, I reread stories of cyclists, I keep historical statistics, I have the normal curiosity for novelty, but the passion has been transformed. At present I carry the route more in my heart than in my muscles, the brain serves to keep the memory alive.

______

La vuelta 

Cuando era niño escuché por primera vez sobre una gan carrera de bicicletas, iba a pasar cerca de donde viviamos y había mucha expectacion. Para entonces el Atelier apenas empezaba, todo era emocionante y aunque no lo compredía del todo sentía que era algo espectacular, un evento de gran magntud para recordar.


Después vino la adolescencia, entre las hormonas entre las experiencias al borde de lo máimo, entre los recovecos de los límites, volví a reencontrarme con el espectáculo en medio del deporte. Yo practicaba la bicicleta de ruta, kilómetros de carretera un par de días a la semana, accidentes, logros y fracasos, todo al rededor emulando de las grandes carreras.


En la actualidad descubro la magnitud de la importancia de las cosas de una forma diferente, releo historias de ciclistas, llevo estadísticas históricas, poseo la curiososdad normal por la novedad, pero la pasión se ha transformado. En la actualidad llevo más en el corazón la ruta que en los músculos, el cerebro sirve para mantener vivos al recuerdo.



Comentarios